Because of amazing people like you, we are able to put on such a fantastic and fun-filled event. Please consider helping us out by being a part of something great.
Parade help from 4pm-6pm
- help direct participants in parade line up. 4pm- 5pm
- walk parade route passing out noise makers. 4:30pm-5pm
- stand at street barricade. Put barricade up just before parade begins and lower after parade passes. 4:30pm - 5:45pm
- help artists walk creations through the parade route
- walk with parade participants-keeping everyone moving, passing out goodies
- direct traffic at parade end- separating cars from walking troop
Parade volunteers will be asked to be at 901 Shelby by 4pm
Please submit the following information to volunteer to help the Fountain Square Arts Council with the Art Parade at Art Squared:
Can't do the time? Have some extra stuff you think might be helpful to us? Well, give us a shout! We love to include fun and creative workshops prior to (and the day of) Art Squared so that anyone can be involved in the Art Parade. Old art supplies, re-purposed materials, costumes, you name it!
Please contact us at email@example.com for any miscellaneous donations.
Can't do the time or have any materials to donate, but would like to help out financially? You'd be our new best friend! We will gladly accept any donation you might be able to make.